Julie’s practice focuses on advising clients in real estate and business matters. Her real estate practice encompasses both residential and commercial real estate clients needing assistance with a variety of matters, including purchases and sales of real property and leasing. Her business practice includes advising small businesses on a variety of matters such as entity formations, private securities law compliance, and contracts. She also prepares and files trademark applications with the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Previously, Julie has represented clients as a corporate attorney at Vinson & Elkins LLP in Houston, Texas and as a C.P.A. in the mergers and acquisitions group of Arthur Andersen L.L.P., Julie received her law degree with Honors from the University of Texas School of Law where she was a member of the Texas Law Review. She also earned a B.A (Plan II), B.B.A. (Accounting), and M.P.A. (Taxation) from the University of Texas at Austin where she graduated with High Honors.=
Julie has served as a member of various local charitable organizations, including the Elizabeth Anne Seton Board, Junior League of Austin, the Women’s Symphony League, Inherit Austin, Central Austin Circle of Friends, and the St. Andrew’s Parents’ Association. In her free time, she enjoys spending time with family and playing tennis with friends.
- Potts Blacklock Senterfitt, PLLC, 2018-current
- Julie Ermis Briggs, Attorney at Law 2016-2018
- Braun & Gresham 2015-2016
- Vinson & Elkins 1999-2002
Charitable and Civic
- Saint Andrew’s Episcopal School Parent Volunteer
- Elizabeth Ann Seton Board/Associate Member (2008-Present)
- Women’s Symphony League Member (2007-2015)
- Inherit Austin (2006-2012)
- Central Austin Circle of Friends (2006-2010)
- Junior League (2004-2014)