Lee’s practice focuses heavily on Mergers & Acquisitions; however, he has experience in a wide variety of corporate and securities law matters, including Private Equity and Fundraising Transactions, Debt Financings, and Lending Transactions, Commercial Contracts, Start-up, and Closely Held Business Matters, and Outside General Counsel Services.
Prior to co-founding Potts Blacklock Senterfitt, PLLC in 2011, Lee was in private practice for over 13 years including over 10 years at Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP. Lee received his law degree with Honors from The University of Texas School of Law. Lee also received a Bachelor of Business Administration with High Honors in Accounting at the University of Texas at Austin and a Master’s Degree in professional accounting with High Honors with a tax concentration at the University of Texas at Austin.
Lee has been selected by Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuter) as a 2019, 2020, and 2021 Super Lawyer in Mergers & Acquisitions. He was also named to the Austin Monthly list of top Austin Attorneys for Corporate Finance and Mergers and Acquisitions (2019, 2020, and 2021) and Securities (2019, 2020). Lee was recently recognized as a member of the Texas Bar College.
He has served in numerous civic and charitable leadership roles in the community including with CASA of Travis County, the Seton 50, the Westlake Chamber of Commerce, Leadership Austin, and Leadership Westlake.
- Potts Blacklock Senterfitt, PLLC, 2011-current
- Brown McCarroll, LLP, 2009-2011
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP, 1999-2009
- Super Lawyers 2019, 2020, 2021
- Texas Rising Star, Super Lawyers 2009
- Austin Monthly, Top Lawyers 2019, 2020, 2021
- Austin Under 40, Finalist, Legal Category 2010
- Leadership Austin, Essential Class of 2012
- Leadership Westlake, Class of 2018
Charitable and Civic
- CASA of Travis County
- Westlake Chamber of Commerce, Board Member & Leadership Westlake Chair
- Austin Bar Foundation Fellow
- The Seton 50, Founder
- Leadership Austin, Board of Directors 2014-2016
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Texas